Fruity vegan knickerbocker glory
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 100g Asda Frozen for Freshness Morello Cherries
- 80g Grower’s Selection Raspberries, plus extra to garnish
- 240g Asda No Added Sugar Strawberry Flavour Jelly Pots
- 15ml grenadine
- 120g Asda Free From Vegan Vanilla Iced Dessert
- 4 tbsp Food Heaven Heavenly Whipped Cream Alternative
- 1 tsp Dr. Oetker Unicorn Sprinkles (if using other sprinkles check the label)
- 2 Nice Biscuits, to garnish (optional)
Put the frozen cherries into a microwave-safe glass bowl and heat on the defrost or low setting in the microwave for 2-3mins until just soft.
Add the raspberries to the bowl and toss together.
Spoon about a ¼ of the berries into the bottom of 2 sundae glasses.
Carefully stir the jelly to break it up and divide between the glasses. Top each with a small scoop of the ice cream alternative.
Add a small amount of grenadine in each glass so it begins to ripple throughout.
Add the rest of the berry mixture then top with the rest of the ice cream.
Finish the sundae with a swirl of the whipped cream alternative, scatter over the sprinkles and an extra drizzle of grenadine.
Garnish with some extra raspberries and a Nice biscuit if you’d like and serve immediately.
If you look under 25 and want to purchase age restricted products you will need to prove your age. Challenge 25. No ID, no sale. Retailers have the right to refuse sale if they believe you to be under the legal age. For more information, visit drinkaware.co.uk.