Frying pan pizza
- 40g frozen peas
- 40g frozen sweetcorn
- 150g self-raising flour, plus extra for rolling out
- 2 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 100g Chosen by you Tomato & Basil Pizza Topper (from a 265g jar)
- 1/2 red pepper (or yellow pepper), de-seeded and diced
- 100g honey roast ham, roughly chopped
- 50g Asda 30% Less Fat Mature Cheese, grated
- Salad, to serve
Simmer the peas and sweetcorn in boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Drain.
Mix the flour and herbs, then season with salt and pepper. Add 2 tbsp olive oil and the milk. Mix to form a dough. On a floured surface, roll out to a 30cm round.
Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in the frying pan, swirling it around to cover the base. Carefully add the dough round. Cook over a low heat for 5 minutes. Put on a plate, then heat the rest of the oil in the pan. Cook the other side of the dough.
Spread with the pizza topper, peas, sweetcorn, pepper, ham and cheese. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
Grill the pizza for 3 minutes to melt the cheese. Serve with the salad on the side.