Full English muffin
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 Extra Special Light & Lean Pork Sausages
- 30g Asda Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Butcher’s Selection Reduced Fat Smoked Bacon Medallions
- 4tbsp Asda No Added Sugar Baked Beans, heated according to the pack instructions
- 2 Asda Muffins, split into halves
- 2 medium eggs
Heat 1tsp of the oil in a large frying pan over a medium setting. Add the sausages and fry for 10-15 mins, turning regularly, until cooked through. Set aside.
Add the mushrooms to the same pan and cook for 2 mins, then push to one side of the pan. Add the bacon and cook for 2 mins on each side, while stirring the mushrooms occasionally.
Slice the sausages lengthways. Top the muffin bases with the bacon, sausages and mushrooms, then spoon over the beans. Finish with the muffin tops and press down firmly.
Heat a griddle pan over a high setting and brush with a little oil. Cook the muffins for 2-3 mins on each side, turning carefully, until crisp with visible char lines.
Heat the remaining oil in a small nonstick frying pan. Fry the eggs until the whites are just set. Season with black pepper, top each muffin with an egg and serve.