- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 300g Asda Mexican Style Bean Mix in Water, rinsed and drained
- 2tbsp tomato purée
- 1 avocado, destoned and peeled
- Juice of 1⁄2 lime
- 4 Baker’s Selection Wholemeal Tortillas (from pack of 8)
- 1⁄2 x 90g pack Grower’s Selection Green Butterhead Lettuce
- 2tbsp tomato salsa
- 8 jalapeños, sliced
- 2tbsp reduced-fat soured cream (optional)
- Lime wedges, to serve
Cook the onion, garlic and paprika in the oil for 5 mins. Add the beans, tomato purée and 5tbsp water. Cook for 5 mins until the water has evaporated.
Mash the avocado and lime to make guacamole.
Microwave the tortillas for 20 secs. Fill with the beans, guacamole, lettuce, salsa, jalapeños and soured cream, if using. Fold and
roll and cut in half to serve.