Fully loaded jackfruit nachos
- 180g lightly salted tortilla chips
- 300g jar hot salsa
- 400g tin jackfruit, drained and rinsed and chopped
- 200g tin red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 10g fresh coriander, leaves roughly chopped, plus extra to serve
- 100g 50% Less Fat Grated Mature Cheese
- 1 avocado, stoned and diced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Reduced fat soured cream, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Arrange the tortilla chips in an even layer on a large baking tray.
Stir the salsa into the drained jackfruit with the kidney beans and chopped coriander and spoon over the tortilla chips.
Top with the grated cheese and bake for 20mins, or until the cheese has melted and browned and the jackfruit is hot.
Scatter over the diced avocado and spring onions and serve with soured cream for dipping if you’d like.