Funky pumpkin burgers
- 500g Butcher's Selection Reduced Fat Beef Mince
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 100g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 8 small orange pepper tops (for decoration only - use the rest for crudites)
- 2 tsp Dr Oetker Gel Food Colour in Bright Red
- 8-pack Warburton's Sliced White Rolls
- 8 small gherkins
- 50g rocket
- 8 cheese slices
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
Mix the mince in a bowl with the egg, breadcrumbs, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Shape into 8 burgers and chill for 30 minutes.
Pre-heat the oven to 140C/120C Fan/Gas 1. Mix the food colouring with 1/2 tsp water and use to paint the burger rolls. Heat rolls in the oven for 5 minutes.
Grill the burgers for 6 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
Make triangular eyes from 1 gherkin and push into roll tops. Use pepper tops to make stems.
Put the rocket on the bottom halves of the rolls. Top with the burgers, then the cheese slices, carrot, the other gherkins, sliced, and the roll tops. Serve, but make sure the pepper tops are removed before tucking into the burgers.