Galia melon and courgette noodle salad
- 2tsp sesame seeds
- 250g pack Asda Rice Noodles
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- Juice 2 limes, plus wedges to serve
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 spring onions, shredded
- ½ Galia melon, made into balls using a melon baller
- 2 courgettes, peeled into ribbons
- 160g sugarsnap peas, sliced
- 10g coriander, chopped
Toast the sesame seeds in a nonstick pan over a medium heat. Set aside.
Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Drain.
Combine the oil, lime juice and chilli. Add the noodles, toss to coat, then gently mix in the spring onions, melon, courgettes and sugarsnap peas.
Serve with a sprinkling of sesame seeds, coriander and the lime wedges.