Ginger pork stir-fry
- 300g long-grain white rice
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 540g pack Asda Diced Pork
- 2 red peppers, de-seeded and sliced
- ½ bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 170g pack mangetout
- 3cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
Put the rice in a large pan with 700ml cold water and bring to the boil. Stir once, then cover the pan, reduce the heat and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the rice is cooked and all the water is absorbed. Keep warm while you cook the meat and vegetables.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and add the diced pork. Gently stir-fry the pork for 3-4 minutes.
Add the peppers, spring onions, mangetout and ginger. Continue to stir-fry for another 3-4 minutes.
Pour over the soy sauce, orange juice and sweet chilli sauce. Heat through and serve with the cooked rice.