Gino D’Acampo’s prawns with garlic and chilli
- 100ml olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 800g raw king prawns, peeled and deveined, leaving tails intact
- Zest and juice 1 unwaxed lemon, plus extra lemon wedges to serve
- 3tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Crusty bread, to serve
Put the olive oil, garlic and red chillies in a large frying pan and cook over a medium heat until the garlic starts to sizzle. Add the king prawns and fry for 3 mins on each side.
Add the lemon zest and juice with 2tbsp of the chopped parsley and toss together. Fry for 1 min, stirring continuously.
Transfer to a serving platter, drizzle over the juices from the pan, sprinkle with the remaining flat-leaf parsley and serve immediately with the crusty bread and lemon wedges.