- 10g butter
- 425g Asda Free From Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 7g sachet Asda Easy Bake Yeast
- 1 level tbsp Isabels Xanthan Gum
- 1.5 level tsp salt
- 2 level tbsp. caster sugar
- 1 level tsp Doves Farm Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tbs sunflower oil or corn oil
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
Grease a 24cm Asda loaf tin with the butter. Put the flour, yeast Xanthan Gum, salt, caster sugar and baking powder in a large bowl and stir until evenly mixed.
Measure 250 ml lukewarm water and add to the bowl with the eggs, oil and vinegar. Beat with a wooden spoon until you have an evenly mixed soft dough.
Transfer to the loaf tin and smooth the top. Cover the tin with a piece of oiled cling film and leave in a warm place until doubled in size. This will take between 30 minutes and 1 hour depending on how warm the room is.
Preheat the oven to 180C/ 160C Fan / Gas 4. Remove the cling film and bake the loaf for about 50 minutes until golden brown.