Gluten-free Dutch baby pancake with summer berries
- 200g Asda gluten-free flour
- 1tsp xanthan gum
- 1tsp gluten free baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 150ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1tsp Nielsen-Massey vanilla extract
- 150g Asda grower’s selection raspberries, lightly crushed with the back of a fork
- 100g Asda grower’s selection blueberries, lightly crushed with the back of a fork
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1tbsp Silver Spoon icing sugar, to dust
Preheat the oven to 240C/220C fan/gas mark 8. Place an ovenproof, non-stick frying pan, or circular cake tin in the oven.
Pour the flour into a bowl and make a well in the middle. Pour the eggs, milk and vanilla into the well and whisk until smooth. Mix in half the raspberries and blueberries.
Remove the pan from the oven, drizzle in the rapeseed oil and wipe it around the edges. Pour the batter into the pan, spreading it up the edge of the dish then return to the oven and bake for 15-20mins until it is risen and golden.
Top with the remaining berries and dust with a little icing sugar.