Goat’s cheese & asparagus open ravioli
- 150g Grower's Selection Asparagus, cut in half lengthways
- 180g Asda Mild Tender Baby Spinach
- 2tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Zest and juice ½ lemon
- 1tbsp Asda Hazelnuts, chopped
- 50g frozen petits pois
- 250g Asda Fresh Egg Lasagne Sheets, cut in half
- 2tbsp Asda 39% Less Fat Green Pesto
- 125g Asda Soft Goat's Cheese, crumbled
- 20g Parmesan, finely grated
Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the asparagus and spinach. Simmer for 3 mins. Using tongs, remove and put into a colander to drain.
Transfer to a bowl and mix with the parsley, lemon juice and zest and hazelnuts. Set aside.
Add the petits pois and lasagne sheets to the pan of water. Cook for 2 mins, then remove and drain, reserving 1tbsp of the cooking water.
Mix the pesto with the reserved water.
Layer the asparagus, spinach and goat's cheese between the lasagne sheets and sprinkle with the petits pois.
Top with a drizzle of the pesto and the Parmesan to serve.