Greek feast-inspired chunky chips
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 300g Extra Special Chunky Chips
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 50g pitted black olives (from a jar), drained and roughly chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 50g Asda Greek Feta, crumbled
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- Chopped parsley, to garnish
- Torn basil, to garnish
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7.
Cook the chips on a large baking tray for 20-25 mins, tossing occasionally, until golden, crisp and cooked through.
Line 2 serving buckets with baking paper. Divide the chips between them, then top each with the onion, olives, tomatoes, feta and red pepper. Season with black pepper and garnish with a sprinkling of parsley and basil. Alternatively, transfer the cooked chips to a platter, then top, season and garnish to serve.