Watercress And Feta Flatbreads With Za-Atar
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2tsp sesame seeds, dry-fried to toast
- 85g pack Grower's Selection Watercress
- 12 vine-ripened cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g Asda Greek Feta, crumbled
- 12 large olives, pitted and halved
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 pitta breads
Preheat the grill to medium.
To make the za’atar, mix the cumin, thyme, oregano and toasted sesame seeds in a small dish and season with black pepper. Set aside.
Toss the watercress, cherry tomatoes, feta and olives with the lemon juice and olive oil in a large bowl.
Toast the pittas for 1 min on each side or until golden. To serve, top each flatbread with salad, then sprinkle over the za’atar.