Greek-inspired herby chicken gyros
- 500g pack Butcher’s Selection Diced British Chicken Breast
- 200g tub Asda Tzatziki
- 200g frozen Asda Seasoned French Fries
- 320g pack Deli Kitchen 4 Greek Style Flatbreads
- 100g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cucumber, halved and sliced
- 25g Asda pitted black olives, halved
- 50g feta, crumbled
- 10g mint, leaves torn
Put the chicken into a zip-seal bag and add ½ the tzatziki. Toss to coat and set aside to marinate for 20 mins.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Put the fries onto a baking tray in a single layer, then bake for 14-16 mins or until cooked through and crisp.
Heat the grill to a medium setting. Line a grill pan with foil and cook the marinated chicken for 10-12 mins until cooked, turning halfway through. Discard any leftover marinade.
Toast the flatbreads under the grill for about 1 min, until beginning to crisp.
To assemble the wraps, lay out each flatbread on a clean surface. Spread with some of the remaining tzatziki, then add tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and black olives in the centre of each flatbread.
Divide the cooked chicken and fries between the flatbreads.
Crumble over the feta, then finish with the torn mint leaves before folding in the sides to create wraps. Secure by wrapping in baking paper if you won’t be eating them immediately.