Greek-style butter bean salad
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 4 beef tomatoes
- ½ cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved and finely sliced
- 12 Kalamata olives
- 2 x 400g cans Asda Butter Beans, drained and rinsed
- Toasted pitta (or fresh crusty bread), to serve
Lightly whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and fresh oregano, and season well. Set aside.
Quarter the beef tomatoes and cut out the core, then cut each quarter into three wedges. Put in a large bowl with the sliced cucumber, red onion, Kalamata olives and butter beans.
Add the dressing and toss together. Serve with lightly toasted pitta or fresh crusty bread.