Greek-style chicken pittas
- 490g pack Asda Butcher's Selection Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Zest of ½ lemon, finely grated
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 level tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 pack Asda Seeded Pitta Breads
- 200g pot Asda Tzatziki
- Salad leaves, to serve
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced, to serve
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered, to serve
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and cut into small pieces, to serve
Put the chicken in a bowl with the lemon zest and juice, oregano, olive oil and garlic. Toss until the chicken is well coated. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes, turning the chicken over halfway through.
Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Put the chicken pieces on the baking tray, making sure they're not touching, and discard the marinade. Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
Sprinkle the pitta breads with a few drops of water. Put on another baking tray and cook in the oven for 3-5 minutes or until they puff up.
Cut the pittas in half and open them out to make pockets. Fill with the chicken, tzatziki and the salad to serve.