Green bean, tomato and feta salad
- 50g whole almonds
- 300g Grower's Selection Green Beans
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1tsp coarse-grain mustard
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2tsp white wine vinegar
- 75g Grower's Selection Vine Ripened Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 400g tin butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 75g feta cheese
In a dry frying pan, cook the almonds for 6-8 mins, until toasted. Allow to cool, then roughly chop.
Bring a small pan of water to the boil and cook the green beans for 2-3 mins. Drain and run under cold water.
For the dressing, whisk together the shallot, mustard, oil and vinegar. Season with black pepper.
Put the green beans, tomatoes and butter beans in a large bowl and crumble over the feta. Pour over the dressing and stir to coat. Sprinkle with the nuts to serve.