Green Thai courgette & prawn curry
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp Asda Thai Green Curry Paste
- 400ml can Kingfisher Coconut Milk Light
- 1 tbsp Asda Easy Lemongrass
- Grated zest and juice of half lime
- 1 tbsp Thai Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 level tsp sugar
- 3 courgettes
- 2 x 190g Asda Raw King Prawns
- Half red chilli, thinly sliced to garnish
- Coriander, thinly sliced to garnish
- 275g (dry weight) Thai Jasmine Rice, cooked to serve
Cook the garlic in the oil for 1-2 minutes or until soft. Add the curry paste and cover over a low heat for another minute, stirring.
Add the coconut milk, lemongrass, lime zest and juice, Thai fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and 100ml water, and heat until simmering, stirring often.
Halve the courgettes lengthways, cut into slices and add to the pan. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the prawns and simmer for another 3-4 minutes or until they turn pink (no longer than this or they will toughen).
Transfer to four bowls and garnish with the coriander and chilli. Serve with the rice, cooked according to the pack instructions.