Halloumi and vegetable kebabs
- 200g Asda Greek Style Fat Free Natural Yogurt
- 2tbsp tahini
- Juice 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 225g Asda 40% Less Fat Halloumi Cheese (cut into 2.5cm cubes)
- 2 yellow peppers (deseeded and cut into 3cm squares)
- 12 Grower’s Selection Vine Ripened Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 large courgette (cut into ribbons with a veg peeler)
- 1 red onion (cut into wedges)
- 1tbsp Extra Special Cold-Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- 2tsp Asda Za’atar
- To Serve
- Lemon wedges
If using wooden skewers, soak 6 in water to stop them burning.
To make the tahini sauce, mix together the yogurt, tahini, half the lemon juice and half the garlic.
Place the halloumi, peppers, cherry tomatoes, courgette ribbons and onion in a large bowl. Add the olive oil, za’atar, plus remaining lemon juice and garlic, then toss together until coated.
Thread the cheese and vegetables alternately onto 6 skewers. Preheat the grill or BBQ to medium and cook the kebabs for 5-10 mins, turning from time to time, until the veggies are cooked and the cheese starts to char.
Serve immediately with the tahini sauce, lemon wedges and flatbreads.