Halloumi, beetroot and quinoa warm salad
- 20g pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped
- 20g pumpkin seeds
- 2tsp cumin seeds
- 100g Asda 30% Less Fat Halloumi, cut into 2cm chunks
- 2 x 220g packs Tilda Lime & Herb Super Grains Quinoa, Brown Basmati & Wild Rice
- 25g mint, leaves picked and torn
- 2 carrots, grated
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 80g pomegranate seeds
- 175g pack Extra Special Apple Balsamic Vinegar Infused Beetroot, chopped
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
Dry-fry the pistachios, pumpkin seeds and cumin seeds in a nonstick pan over a medium heat until the pumpkin seeds start to pop. Set aside.
Add the halloumi to the pan and fry for 3-5 mins until it becomes softer and turns golden on the outside.
Cook the Super Grains according to the pack instructions. Transfer to a large bowl, add the fried pistachios and seeds, the halloumi and the remaining ingredients, then mix together. Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve.