Halloumi & lime kebabs
, 21 September 2015
Each 192g serving contains
of your reference intake.
Typical energy values per 100g: 733kJ/175kcal.
- Zest of half a lime, finely grated
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 x 250g packs halloumi, cut into cubes
- 8 baby plum tomatoes
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded
- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded
- 1 medium courgette, sliced
- 2 small red onions, in wedges
Mix the lime zest and juice, oil, coriander, and garlic together. Add the halloumi and marinate for 1 hour.
Thread on skewers with the vegetables. Brush with the remaining marinade and barbecue for 8-10 minutes.