Ham, avocado & bulgur wheat salad
- 180g Good & Balanced Bulgur Wheat
- 100g frozen edamame soya beans
- 50g garden peas
- Zest and juice ½ lemon
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- 25g pack mint, leaves picked and stalks chopped
- 25g pack flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and stalks chopped
- 40g wild rocket
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 200g Asda Honey Roast Pulled Ham
Cook the bulgur wheat according to the pack instructions.
Add the edamame and peas to a pan of boiling water and cook for 2 mins. Drain, rinse and set aside.
Blend the lemon zest and juice, oil, garlic, mint stalks, parsley stalks, half the rocket and 1tbsp water until smooth. Toss through the bulgur wheat.
Stir in the remaining ingredients to combine and serve.