- 200g Asda Smart Price Frozen Peas
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 courgette, thinly sliced
- 70g pack Asda Wafer Thin Cooked Ham, chopped
- 6 Asda Smart Price Eggs
- 180g bag Asda Smart Price Seasonal salad, to serve
- 4 jacket potatoes, to serve
Cook the peas in a pan.
Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and cook the onion and courgette for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add the peas and ham, and stir. Lightly beat the eggs, season and pour into the pan. Cook over a low heat for 20 minutes or until the egg is almost set.
Finish under the grill to set the egg, then cut into wedges. Serve with salad and jacket potatoes.