Chicken bucket with wedges
- 1/2tsp each mustard powder, paprika, dried garlic and dried onion granules
- 120g dried breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 3 large chicken breasts, each cut into 4 pieces
- Frylight 1 Cal Butter Flavour Cooking Spray
- 600g Maris Piper potatoes, cut in wedges
- 1tsp mixed herbs
- 2tsp olive oil
- Ketchup, to serve
Preheat the oven to 200C/ 180C Fan/Gas 6. Line 3 large oven trays with baking pape
Mix the mustard, paprika, garlic, dried onion granules and breadcrumbs together in a large bowl. Mix the eggs and Worcestershire sauce in a separate bowl.
Dip the chicken in the egg mixture and then the crumb mixture to coat well. Put on 2 of the trays. Spritz 6 sprays of Frylight over each tray.
Toss the potatoes and herbs in the oil and spread out evenly on the third tray. Cook at the top of the oven for 10mins. Add the trays of chicken and bake for 25-30 mins more, turning after 15 mins, until cooked.
Serve the chicken in a bucket-shaped container, with the potato wedges and ketchup on the side.