Lean Turkey Meatballs
- 340g pack Butcher’s Selection Extra Lean Turkey Mince
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 large glove garlic, crushed
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 20g dried breadcrumbs
- 4tbsp roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2tsp olive oil
- 2tbsp tomato puree
- 390g carton Asda Italian chopped Tomatoes with Herbs in Tomato Juice
- 300g Good& Balanced Wholemeal Spaghetti
Put the mince, spring onions, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, breadcrumbs and half the parsley in a bowl. Mix together with your hands. Divide into 16 and roll each into a ball. Cover and chill until ready to cook.
Heat the oil in a nonstick pan and fry the meatballs until browned. Mix the tomato puree with 200ml boiling water. Stir in the chopped tomatoes and pour over the meatballs. Simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti for 10-12 mins until tender. Drain, reserving 3tbsp of the cooking liquid. Add this to the tomatoes and meatballs. Serve the meatballs over the pasta, sprinkled with the remaining parsley. Season.