Baked fish & chips
- 2 x 250g packs Asda Frozen Cod Loin (or fillets)
- 1 unwaxed lemon, zest and juice of
- 25g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped thyme leaves
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- Asda Extra Special Frozen Oven Chips, to serve
- Asda Frozen Peas (or Frozen Mushy Peas), to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Put the cod in a single layer in an ovenproof dish and squeeze over the lemon juice. Season and dot with half of the butter. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the rest of the butter and mix with the oil, zest, breadcrumbs, parsley, thyme and onions. Remove the foil from the fish and top each piece with the crumb mixture.
Cook, uncovered, for another 15 minutes. Serve with the chips and peas.