Hearty fish soup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 fennel bulb, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 leek, trimmed and sliced
- 1 small orange
- 400g can Asda Chopped Tomatoes with Garlic
- 1L fish stock (made with 1 stock cube)
- 325g Asda Fish Pie Mix, cut into bite-size pieces
- 190g pack Asda Raw Peeled King Prawns
- 1 level tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Crusty bread to serve
Heat the oil in a large pan. Stir in the fennel, pepper and leek. Cover and cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes until just soft.
Pare the zest from the orange and add to the pan with the tomatoes and stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
Add the fish, heat until simmering and simmer for 3 minutes. Add the prawns, return to a simmer and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Mix the cornflour with a little cold water and stir in. Simmer for 1 minute until slightly thickened. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with crusty bread.