Hearty sausage casserole
- 454g pack Asda British Lincolnshire sausages
- 300g carrots, halved lengthways and thickly sliced
- 42g pack Asda Sausage Casserole Mix
- 100g mushrooms, quartered
- 300g can Asda Cannellini Beans, drained
- 800g Asda Smart Price potatoes, peeled and cut into even-sized pieces
Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Cook the sausages until lightly browned on all sides (they don't need to be cooked through). Put in a casserole dish with the carrots, leaving any fat that has run out in the pan.
Blend the sausage casserole mix with 425ml water and pour over the sausages and carrots. Cover and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
Stir in the mushrooms and cannellini beans. Cover and return to the oven for another 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and serve with the casserole.