Herby pork bake
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 440g pack Butcher's Selection Pork Loin Steaks, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 400g baby potatoes, halved
- 200g Chantenay carrots, halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp mixed dried herbs
- 350g jar Chosen by you Creamy Apple & Cider Pour Over Sauce
Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7.
Toss the onion, pork, potatoes, and carrots with the olive oil and herbs. Place in a large ovenproof dish. Bake for 25 minutes.
Remove from the oven and pour over the sauce. Cook for another 5 minutes until the sauce is bubbling and the pork and veg are cooked through.