Herby smashed potato salad
- 800g Maris Piper potatoes, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 25g basil, roughly chopped
- 10g parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice ½ lemon
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 10-12 mins until soft. Drain.
For the dressing, put the basil, parsley, garlic, oil and lemon juice in a blender and blitz until smooth.
Put the potatoes in a bowl, add the spring onions and dressing and season with black pepper. Stir together with a fork, crushing the potatoes gently.