Hoisin-baked chicken with zesty slaw
- 120g sachet Asda Hoisin Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1.1kg Butcher’s Selection British Chicken Thighs
- ½ red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- Juice and zest 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- 2 sachets boil in the bag long grain rice
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7.
In a large bowl, mix the hoisin sauce and garlic. Add the chicken and mix until evenly coated. Arrange on a baking tray in a single layer, then roast for 35-40 mins until cooked through and the skin is golden and crisp.
Meanwhile, mix together the cabbage, onion, carrots and lime zest and juice. Season with black pepper.
Cook the rice according to the pack instructions.
Drizzle any cooking juices over the chicken. Serve with the rice and slaw, garnished with the lime wedges.