Hoisin pork stir-fry
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 250g pack Asda Dry Egg Noodles
- 1 tsp sesame oil (or you could use sunflower oil)
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 500g Asda Extra Special Pork Fillets, cut into bite-sized strips
- 135g pack baby corn
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 200g pack pak choi, thickly sliced
- 210g jar Asda Hoisin Stir Fry Sauce
Add the noodles to a large pan of boiling water and bring back to the boil. Simmer for 4 minutes.
Drain well and put in a bowl. Add the sesame oil for extra sunflower oil and toss to coat the noodles.
Heat the sunflower oil in a wok and stir-fry the pork for 4 minutes or until cooked through.
Halve the baby corn lengthways. Add to the wok with the spring onions and pepper. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Add the pack choi stir-fry for another 2 minutes. Toss in the noodles and hoisin sauce, and simmer for 2 minutes.