Honey-glazed fish with rainbow rice
- 2tbsp clear honey
- 1tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Ginger
- 1tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Garlic
- Juice and zest ½ lime
- 1tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 4 frozen Asda White Fish Fillets, thawed in the fridge overnight
- 2 x 200g Asda Steam Bags Golden Vegetable Rice
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 100g Frozen for Freshness Mixed Veg with Broccoli & Red Peppers
- 2tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Coriander
- Lime wedges, to serve (optional)
Put the honey, ginger, garlic, lime juice, zest and soy sauce in a food processor and whizz until smooth. Or, finely chop the ingredients and mix until well combined.
Put in a non-metallic bowl and use to coat the fish. Cover with clingfilm and marinate in the fridge for 20 mins.
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper, put the fish on the tray and bake for 20-25 mins until opaque and cooked through.
Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
Heat the oil in a frying pan on high. Fry the mixed veg for 1 min, then stir in the coriander and cooked rice. Fry for 3-5 mins until piping hot. Serve with the fish and lime wedges, to squeeze over.