Honey mustard sausage rice
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 400g pack Extra Special Light & Lean Pork Sausages, cut into chunks
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1tbsp coarse-grain mustard
- 1tbsp clear honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 x 250g packs Asda Wholegrain Micro Rice, packs squeezed to break up grains
- 200g frozen mixed peppers
- 100g frozen peas
- 100g frozen sweetcorn
- 25g pack flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
Heat the oil in a deep, nonstick frying pan or wok over a medium setting. Add the sausages and cook for 2-3 mins. Add the onions and cook for 5-6 mins until golden and cooked through.
Add the mustard, honey and garlic and fry for 2 mins, tossing the sausages until evenly coated.
Add the rice, peppers, peas and sweetcorn; cook for 10 mins until hot. Stir through the parsley to serve.