Hot and spicy meatball pizza
- 250g Butcher’s Selection Lean Beef Mince (Typically less than 5% fat)
- 4tbsp Asda Tomato And Basil Pizza Topper
- 2 Asda Tomato & Garlic Flatbread
- ½ green pepper, finely sliced
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 10g Parmesan, finely grated
- 75g Asda Four Cheese Blend
- 1 small mild red chilli, finely sliced
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 8. Roll the mince into 10 balls. Cook in the oven for 10 mins.
Spread 2tbsp of the pizza topper over each flatbread, top with the green pepper, red onion, Parmesan and fiery cheese blend.
Add the meatballs and the red chilli to the pizza, then bake for 5 mins until the cheese is golden and bubbling.