Hot & sour soup
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 150g baby chestnut mushrooms, halved
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 130g pack baby corn
- 1L hot chicken stock made with 1 stock cube
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 250g cooked leftover turkey
- 150g Chosen by you Udon Noodles
- Juice and zest of 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
- 3 spring onions, sliced
Heat the vegetable oil in a pan, add the mushrooms and cook over a high heat for 3-4 minutes until browned.
Reduce the heat, add the chilli and cook for a further 1 minute. Add the corn and chicken stock, then add the soy sauce, ginger and vinegar. Bring to a simmer.
Add the turkey and noodles, then simmer gently for 5 minutes. Stir in the lime juice and zest. Top with the spring onion and serve with the lime wedges.