Hot & sour soup with carrot ‘noodles’
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1L hot vegetable stock, made with 1 cube
- 2 carrots, peeled into long strips and sliced thinly to resemble noodles
- 150g Extra Special Exotic Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 x 396g pack Cauldron Original Tofu, cubed
- 225g can bamboo shoots, drained
- 1tbsp light soy sauce
- 1tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2tbsp lime juice
- 1tsp lime zest
- 1 small red chilli, sliced
- 2tbsp chives, sliced
Heat the oil in a pan or wok and fry the onion and garlic over a low heat for 1 min.
Pour in the vegetable stock and add all the remaining ingredients, apart from the chilli and the chives.
Bring to a simmer for 2 mins. Serve in bowls sprinkled with the chilli and chives.