Hot wings with spicy rice and beans
- 1kg pack Asda frozen Hot & Spicy Chicken Wings
- 3 x 200g bags Asda Steam Bags frozen White Rice
- 300g pack Asda Creamy Coleslaw Kit
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 400g can Asda Red Kidney Beans in Water, drained
- 2tsp Asda Jerk Seasoning
- 1tbsp thyme leaves
- 1tbsp Encona West Indian Original Hot Pepper Sauce
- Lime wedges, to serve
Heat the barbecue or griddle to medium. Cook the wings until piping hot and charred.
Heat the rice according to the pack instructions.
Make the coleslaw according to the pack instructions.
In a large nonstick frying pan, cook the onion in the oil on medium for 5 mins. Add the beans and stir-fry for 4 mins.
Add the rice, jerk seasoning, thyme and hot sauce to the pan. Stir-fry for 1 min.
Divide the rice and wings between 4 takeaway boxes or plates. Serve with the coleslaw and lime wedges.