Ice cream snowmen
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 dried apricots
- 80g pot Asda Chosen by you Choco Toffee
- 4 Asda Chosen by you Liquorice Allsorts
- 1.5cm piece root ginger, peeled and chopped
- 900ml tub Asda Chosen by you Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 Asda Cola Belts or Fruitella Strawberry Belts
Before you scoop the ice cream, cut the apricots to create noses for the snowmen. Line up some choco toffees for the snowmen's buttons, eyes and mouths, and liquorice allsorts for hats. Snip the ends of strawberry or cola belts for scarves.
Scoop out 4 large balls of vanilla ice cream for the bodies and put in four dishes. Then scoop out 4 slightly smaller balls for the snowmen's heads and place on top.
Quickly decorate with the sweets to create snowmen and serve immediately.