Ikan kacang (fish with peanut sauce)
- 2 x 240g packs Asda Boneless Line Caught Haddock Fillets
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- 1 heaped tsp Asda Mild Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 red chilli, chopped, plus slices to serve
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp Amoy Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Blue Dragon Fish Sauce
- 100g Chosen by you Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 level tsp sugar
- 1/2 x 400g can Amoy Reduced Fat Coconut Milk
- Fresh coriander, to serve
Put the haddock fillets on a plate. Drizzle on 1 tbsp of the lime juice and toss in the curry powder to coat. Set aside for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat 1/2 tbsp of the sunflower oil and gently fry the chilli and garlic for 3 minutes. Add 1 tbsp of the lime juice with the soy sauce, fish sauce, peanut butter, sugar, coconut milk and 100ml water. Heat until smooth, stirring all the time.
Heat the rest of the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan and cook the haddock fillets for 2-3 minutes on both sides or until lightly browned and cooked through – the fish should flake easily when done.
Garnish the haddock with the chilli slices, and serve with the lime wedges, coriander and peanut sauce on the side.