Indian chicken rice
- 2 tbsp oil
- 400g pack Asda Frozen Diced Chicken
- 100g Asda Frozen Chopped Onion
- 1 tsp Asda Frozen Chopped Garlic
- 2 tbsp Asda Garam Masala
- 150ml hot chicken stock
- 125g Asda Frozen Green Beans
- 125g Asda Frozen Peas
- 125g Asda Frozen Sliced Peppers
- 4 sachet Asda Frozen White Rice
- 75g raw cashews
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (optional)
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the chicken and onion until the chicken changes colour. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the garam masala and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the stock, beans, peas and peppers, and heat until boiling. Simmer for 3 minutes. Add the rice and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Toss the cashews in a dry non-stick frying pan until golden. Stir into the rice with the coriander (if using) and serve