Indian-style turkey mince
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 450g pack Asda Turkey Mince
- 2 level tsp ground turmeric
- 3 tbsp Asda Tikka Curry Paste
- 400g can Asda Chopped Tomatoes with Garlic
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 200g frozen peas
- 350g new potatoes, halved and boiled until tender
- 1-2 tbsp mango chutney
- 2 Asda Naan Breads, to serve
Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion until soft and translucent. Add the mince and cook, stirring to break up any clumps, until it changes colour.
Stir in the turmeric and curry paste and continue stirring over a low heat for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and tomato purée. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the peas and cooked potatoes, return to the boil, cover and simmer for another 5 minutes. Stir in the mango chutney.
Serve with Naan bread, heated to pack instructions.