Irem’s Sesame Salmon
- 1tbsp clear honey
- 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1tbsp Asda Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
- 2tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 240g pack Asda 2 Salmon Fillets, skin removed
- 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 250g pack Asda Wholegrain Micro Rice
- 320g Birds Eye Steamfresh Super Sunshine Mix (taken from 540g pack)
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/ Gas 6. In a shallow baking dish, mix together the honey, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, grated ginger and sesame oil.
Lay the skinned salmon fillets in a baking dish with the honey mixture, and carefully turn to coat them all over. Cover and set aside to marinate for 15 mins.
Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the salmon and bake for 15 min until cooked through.
Meanwhile, empty the micro rice into a pan. Open 3 individual bags of the Sunshine Mix frozen veg and weigh out 320g; save the rest for another time. Add the veg to the rice with 100ml water. Cover, bring to the boil and then simmer for 4-5 mins until hot. Drain.
Divide the rice and veg mixture between 2 plates and top each with a salmon fillet to serve.