- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 700g cubed lamb shoulder fillet
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 1 tsp Asda Dried Mixed Herbs
- 1 Asda Vegetable Stock Cube
- 2 x 300g cans Asda Sliced Carrots, drained
- 540g can Asda New Potatoes, drained
- 1-2 tsp cornflour
- Soda bread, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 160C/140C Fan/Gas 3.
Heat the sunflower oil in a pan and brown the lamb in batches. Put the lamb in a casserole dish.
Add the onion to the pan and cook until soft. Add to the casserole dish with the herbs and the stock cube, dissolved in 600ml hot water. Cover and cook in the oven for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Add the carrots and potatoes and cook for 30 minutes.
Mix 1-2 tsp cornflour with a little cold water to make a paste and stir in. Cook for another 5 minutes and serve with soda bread.