Mediterranean penne salad
- 200g penne
- 2tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 20g parsley, torn
- 400g Asda Organic Mixed Beans in Water, rinsed and drained well
- 180g baby spinach
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 8 sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 125g ball Asda Light Mozzarella, torn
- 50g Asda Oven Baked Black Olive Croutons
- Flat-leaf parsley, to serve
Cook the penne according to the pack instructions and drain well.
To make the dressing, mix together the balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a large bowl.
Add the penne to the dressing and toss well to coat. Stir in the chopped parsley and set aside to cool.
Layer the salad, starting with the beans on the bottom, followed by the penne, spinach, red onion, sundried tomatoes, mozzarella and black olive croutons.
Mix the salad together well. Garnish with flat-leaf parsley and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper to serve.