James Martin’s cauliflower couscous with maple syrup dressing
- 1 large caulifower, core removed and broken into florets
- 150ml maple syrup
- 6tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 heaped tsp curry powder
- 100g shelled pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- 100g toasted flaked almonds
- 100g chopped dried apricots
- 80g pomegranate seeds
- 1 bunch of spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 3tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- cracked black pepper to serve
Place cauliflower into a large food processor and blitz.
To make the dressing, heat a frying pan over a medium heat, add the maple syrup, vinegar and curry powder.
Stir for 1 to 2 minutes then take off the heat.
Pour this mixture over the cauliflower and stir in the pistachio nuts, almonds, dried apricots, pomegranate seeds, spring onions and herbs.
To serve, pile the cauliflower salad onto a large serving platter.