James Martin’s stuffed layered loaf
- Ready in: 35 mins
- Serves: 6
- Price: 81p per serving
- 400g tiger tin loaf, top removed and all the inside scooped out
- 2 large peppers, halved and deseeded
- 2 courgettes thinly sliced
- 1/2 large aubergine thinly sliced
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar green pesto
- 1 beef steak tomato, sliced
- 1 mozzarella ball, drained and sliced
- 200g roast chicken, shredded
- cracked black pepper to serve
Put the peppers, courgette, and aubergine onto a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes at 200c/180C Fan/ Gas 6.
Slice off the top of the loaf, then brush the inside of the loaf with the pesto.
Shred the chicken and then layer up all the ingredients. Replace the 'lid' of the loaf and press tightly down until the loaf is full.
Wrap tightly in clingfilm and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours.
Cut into slices and serve.