Jumbo mushroom steak with a chimichurri sauce
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1tsp dried oregano
- 3tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp lime juice
- 4 jumbo mushrooms, stalks trimmed
- Roast cherry tomatoes on the vine, to serve
Mix together the chilli, garlic, parsley, onion, oregano, vinegar, 2tbsp of the oil and lime juice. Season, cover and leave in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours.
Heat a griddle pan until very hot. Brush the remaining oil onto the mushrooms. Season and griddle for 5-6 minutes on each side. Plate and serve topped with the chimichurri and roast tomatoes on the side.