Keema cheat’s naan pizza with roast beef
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 200-300g leftover cooked roast beef, finely shredded
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp garam masala
- 1 leftover cooked carrot, finely chopped
- 1 leftover cooked parsnip, finely chopped
- 8 leftover cooked Brussels sprouts, finely shredded
- 50g frozen peas
- 2 Asda Garlic & Coriander Naans
- 100g paneer cheese, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs mint, leaves picked
- 3tbsp Asda Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt
- 3cm cucumber, cut into small chunks
- Zest 1 lemon
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and fry for 5 mins until softened. Add the beef, cumin and garam masala to the pan and fry for 2 mins more.
Stir through the carrot, parsnip, sprouts and peas and fry for 5 mins until piping hot. Season with black pepper.
Put the naans on a baking tray, top with the beef mixture and sprinkle on the paneer. Bake for 8 mins until the cheese has browned slightly. Sprinkle with the mint leaves.
Mix the yogurt with the cucumber, top with the lemon zest and freshly ground black pepper and serve with the pizzas.